BIKE, CANOE, KAYAK & PADDLE BOARDS
At Adventure Sports, we have 25 years of experience renting sports equipment to visitors, we can help you gear up for paddling crystal-clear lakes, mountain biking on your choice of paved or two track trails and planning a day your family will never forget.
Bike Rentals & Sales
- Giant rentals and sales
- Kids bikes, Burley trailers and tag-a-longs available
- Bike rentals include helmet, framepack and flat repair kit.
- Accessory sales and retail shop for bikes
Boats, Paddle Boards & Kayaks
- Stable, easy handling boats for families, beginning paddlers, photographers, fishermen-for everybody!
- Kayak and canoe rentals include life preservers and paddles.
Safety & Guidelines
- Adventure Sports requires that all cyclists wear a helmet. Please ride single file, obey all traffic laws and be aware of your surroundings.
- Cyclists riding in Grand Teton National Park must have a park pass to get through the entry gate, cycylists must ride on designated paths/roads within the park.
- We are unable to pickup, deliver or provide rescue. Please plan ahead for all circumstances.
- Canoes and kayaks are for use on lakes and still waters only. For your safety, do not attmept to float the Snake River or any other moving water.
Please fill out our reservation request and we will be in touch to confirm your reservation.