BIKE, CANOE, KAYAK & PADDLE BOARDS
At Adventure Sports, we have 25 years of experience renting sports equipment to visitors, we can help you gear up for paddling crystal-clear lakes, mountain biking on your choice of paved or two track trails and planning a day your family will never forget. We will begin taking reservations for the summer when we open in May 2024. If you have general inquiries, please call (307)733-2415 to speak to Dornans main office.
Bike Rentals & Sales
- Giant rentals and sales
- Kids bikes, Burley trailers and tag-a-longs available
- Bike rentals include helmet, framepack and flat repair kit.
- Accessory sales and retail shop for bikes
Boats, Paddle Boards & Kayaks
- Stable, easy handling boats for families, beginning paddlers, photographers, fishermen-for everybody!
- Kayak and canoe rentals include life preservers and paddles.
Safety & Guidelines
- Adventure Sports requires that all cyclists wear a helmet. Please ride single file, obey all traffic laws and be aware of your surroundings.
- Cyclists riding in Grand Teton National Park must have a park pass to get through the entry gate, cycylists must ride on designated paths/roads within the park.
- We are unable to pickup, deliver or provide rescue. Please plan ahead for all circumstances.
- Canoes and kayaks are for use on lakes and still waters only. For your safety, do not attmept to float the Snake River or any other moving water.