At Adventure Sports, we have 25 years of experience renting sports equipment to visitors, we can help you gear up for paddling crystal-clear lakes, mountain biking on your choice of paved or two track trails and planning a day your family will never forget.
We rent Bikes, Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle Boards.
Adventure Sports ia open daily:9:00 - 6:00
For any inquiries please call us at ext. 302
Check out a map of the area
Bike, Canoe, Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals
- Giant rentals and sales
- Kids bikes, Burley trailers and tag-a-longs available
- Bike rentals include helmet, framepack and flat repair kit.
- Accessory sales and retail shop for bikes
- Stable, easy handling boats for families, beginning paddlers, photographers, fishermen-for everybody!
- Kayak and canoe rentals include life preservers and paddles.
Safety & Guidelines
- Adventure Sports requires that all cyclists wear a helmet. Please ride single file, obey all traffic laws and be aware of your surroundings.
- Cyclists riding in Grand Teton National Park must have a park pass to get through the entry gate, cycylists must ride on designated paths/roads within the park.
- We are unable to pickup, deliver or provide rescue. Please plan ahead for all circumstances.
- Canoes and kayaks are for use on lakes and still waters only. For your safety, do not attmept to float the Snake River or any other moving water.
BioGreen Water Bottles
We've been selling BioGreen water bottles for a few years, and now Grand Teton National Park has joined in to reduce waste from plastic bottles!
Adventure Sports continues to offer our line of BioGreen water bottles, along with free refills of our exceptionally-delicious Moose water. The BioGreen water bottles are 100% biodegradable, 100% recyclable, and 100% reusable! The plastic is BPA, DEHA and DEHP and is even dishwasher-safe!
When you're heading out on your Grand Teton Adventure, tank up with BioGreen water bottles, and help us keep Jackson Hole clean and beautiful!
Please stop by.